January 20, 2012

Review: Hana air professional hair dryer

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Missiko to see if I wanted to receive one of their Hana hair dryers to try out and see how liked it. The first thing I did was go on their website just to get an idea about the company and to look at all the products they carry. I was very impressed by the selection of products so I decided to accept. A few days later, I received my box, it was a huge 10 pound box and I knew it was a professional hair dryer but I didn’t expect it to be that big and heavy. When I opened the box indeed there were other things in addition to the dryer. Here’s a quick list of all the goodies I received:-          A protective tin and sleeve that I will use with my current straightner
-          A full size Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily Shampoo and Conditioner
-          A mini of their Hana shine shield thermal protectant
-          A set of Bobby Brown brushes (so happy to try this!)
-          An e.l.f mechanical eyelash curler
-          A teddy bear and 2 white roses :)


On to the hair dryer. I received the HANAair professional hair dryer which is their best selling top -rated hair dryer. I have been using it since I got it and I have to say I love it. I have naturally straight hair that tends to frizz a little due to the weather so my hair routine consists of washing my hair every other day and blow drying it with a heat protectant and an anti-frizz serum.  When I first started using the hair dryer it it took a couple of days to get used to the fact that its heavier than previous hair dryers I had used because it is a professional hair dryer but now I like the fact that its sturdy and not flimsy at all. The hair dryer has 3 temperature and 2 speed settings which give you options as to how you need it to work every time. I have become so used to my HANAair hair dryer I don’t think I can go back to another hair dryer. The also have some other professional hair dryers to suit everyone’s needs.

If you prefer to  straighten your hair then check out the best flat iron and the Chi straightner. They also have amazing curling irons available at the Missiko website. They offer free shipping on orders over $75 and have great offers all the time.
Hope you liked this review and stay tuned for a major redesign of the blog coming soon…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails